I don’t know about you, but sometimes I’m just plain tired! We all spend so much time on the go that eventually we crash and burn. As the daily stressors catch up to us, we find ourselves unmotivated and usually at the worst time.
At least I do, how about you?
Life doesn’t stop just because we want it to. We still have responsibilities, errands to run and things to do. When you’re feeling sluggish and need a little extra oomph in your day essential oils can help.
Essential oils have properties that can energize and inspire you! With the right combinations, you can have a ready-made blend for giving you that extra push to get through the day.
This blend is perfect for when you need convincing to rise and shine and get the day started. If you’re struggling to get moving and out the door, give this blend a try:
- 8 drops Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 6 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
If you find yourself in a funk or plagued with the blues, this wonderful blend can lift the spirit and inspire joy and happiness:
- 7 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 6 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Clary Sage essential oil
This blend offers wonderful immune support and enhances overall wellness. This blend is ideal for jet lag, weather, and season changes or simple germ protection.
- 9 drops Lemon or Lime essential oil
- 5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
If you have a long day ahead and or find yourself feeling drained, this powerful blend boosts energy and gives you the stamina you need to go on for hours.
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 6 drops Cardamom essential oil
- 4 drops Basil essential oil
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
Get rid of negative energy or regulate mood and emotion with this wonderful balancing blend.
- 8 drops Orange essential oil
- 4 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops Lime essential oil
- 3 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
This blend is my go-to blend for when I am feeling tired, under the weather and lacking any motivation to get moving. Do you ever feel like that? Or is it just me?
This powerful energy blend is called rescue because of its immediate and long lasting effects. If you work a lot of hours or often don’t sleep well, you should definitely keep this blend on hand.
- 8 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops Basil essential oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lime essential oil
- 2 drops Ginger essential oil
- 2 drops Elemi essential oil
I really don’t know where I’d be without my oils, yall!
Essential oils have been used for years to support wellness and improve quality of life. These blends have the potential to improve your quality of life and wake you up so you can enjoy it!
They are here for you, whether you need to combat fatigue, support your well-being or inspire the motivation to tackle your day head on.
If you don’t have oils yet, don’t despair! I love the Premium Starter Kit because it literally has everything that you need to get started with oils (including many of the oils mentioned in this post). Plus, you get a free diffuser (#winning)!
Which essential oils do you want to try?