Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. I ♥ your support. (want to know more?).
AutoImmune Paleo has been an amazing resource as I prepare for my Whole30, and it got me thinking, especially as I begin my journey toward the Whole 30 (I start Monday. This is me having a panic attack. Breathe, Brea, breathe…).
I am always looking for motivation, inspiration, and know there are a number of amazingly motivating blogs out there that I keep going back to, and I figured if I enjoy them, you probably will, too.
Hence, sharing. Because sharing is caring, y’all. And I care. A lot.
So without further ado…my list of must-read health and wellness blogs:
2. ( ⃪ see what I did there? Not leaving out my first mention!) Nom Nom Paleo was the first Paleo cookbook I ever bought. I had NO idea that she had an amazing blog (shocking, I know). I have yet to make a recipe that doesn’t get rave reviews from her. Seriously. So.Darn.Yummy.
3. FitBits makes me miss running. That should be enough to make you run over there. All that aside, her story, her style, and her races (OMG her races!) are awesome. And someday I’m going to be just like her.
4. I adore body-positive websites, and ReModel Fitness does a great job of providing well-researched information without body shaming. In this day and age, that is a feat in and of itself. Add to that her CPT, and her mission to change the way we gals think about fitness…it’s one of my favorites.
5. When I went vegan back in the day, I was always looking for creative ways to use veggies so that they were, well, less like veggies. I wish I’d had The Roasted Root back then. Thankfully, I have it now. It’s bookmarked at least 30 times, y’all. Go check it out.
6. Yoga Dork is fabulous. This site is funny, truthful, and full of awesome instructional videos. I am definitely not a yogi, but I do enjoy the occasional sun salutation, and this site makes me want to get my yoga on more often.
7. Because I need to read more running blogs, I have recently been addicted to Run to the Finish. This gals’ posts are pure inspiration and make me want to run. Again. I’m thinking I should probably do something about that….
8. I love all things homemade and natural, and Wellness Mama is an awesome resource.
9. Girls Gone Strong is an amazing resource that truly embodies “strong is the new skinny”. They promote weight lifting (yay!), and have amazing workouts, information, and are supported by science. It’s an awesome read.
10. I love PaleOMG. She’s funny, irreverent, and she’s a really freaking good cook. I love that she mixes up her site with both food and fitness.
11. OhSheGlows is an awesome read. Lots of beautiful photos, great vegan recipes (though I admit to adding bacon to a few), and lots of positivity. She really does glow (plus her cat is adorbs).
12. If you’re looking for upbeat and practical, you need to be reading Fit Bottomed Girls. Because we come in all sizes. Besides that, these gals are funny, inspirational, and have some great tips.
13. Please tell me I’m not the only one obsessed with Crossfit but not part of a gym. Anyone? I love reading Tabata Times, and my “big” goal is to find a local gym. Until then, though, I’ll live vicariously.
14. fANNEtastic Food is another awesome all-around wellness blog. Anne covers everything from health to running, to coaching, and building a blog. She’s one of my first reads every morning, and should definitely be in your inbox, too!
15. MindBodyGreen has been a long time favorite of mine. Great information, upbeat view…it’s all good.
16. When I first started looking into a Paleo diet a few years ago, I stumbled across Mark’s Daily Apple. It’s a wealth of primal information presented in a way that’s easy to digest (kind of like an apple).
17. I love TEDTalks. I’m sure that you can think of a few on your list of favorite things, too. If you’re a TED addict like me, then you need to be following the TEDBlog. Just do it (trust me).
What’s your favorite health blog?