If you haven’t figured it out by now, I wear a lot of hats. I’m not talking about the “wear on your head” kind (though I do that too!), but I juggle a lot day-to-day. I’m an employee, a wife, a business owner, a derby girl, a chef, and a mom.
Every aspect of my life is great…. and also difficult. But the job that I love the most and that brings the most challenges? Being a mom to my two sweet boys!
I’m sure you’ve heard it said before – kids don’t come with instruction manuals. And man, is that ever the truth! But I’ve found the next best thing.
Two organizations I really respect, Power of Moms and Unconventional Kitchen, have gathered 20 top-notch speakers to present about topics every mom needs during the FREE 3-day Mom Conference that is taking place October 11th, 12th and 13th.
The best part is, it all happens online – you don’t even need to hire a babysitter. Score!
Each day of the conference, you can watch the seven presentations for that day at your convenience – while your kids nap, while you fold laundry, whatever works for you.
Click here to learn more and register!
I’m especially excited to hear from Stephanie Langford about managing travel as a family. We’re heading home to Seattle for the holidays; it’s timely information for me! I also can’t wait for the lesson from Dr. Laura Markham about helping kids (and adults) learn to handle emotions. It sounds like it will be amazingly helpful as my children grow.
And they are just two of a whole host of speakers that will be presenting. Check out all the speakers and topics here!
The Mom Conference has lessons to help you:
- Manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Figure out how to avoid the “me, me, me epidemic” that is producing over-entitled children
- Get your house clean – and keep it that way (for real)
- Strengthen your marriage
- Talk to your children about sex (yes, this is something you really have to do!)
- Help your children embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Manage your children’s screen time and smart phone use (without making them hate you)
- Develop a budget that really works for your family (yes, it’s possible!)
- Live a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
- And much more!
Sounds amazing, right?
And to help you avoid procrastination, if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to 2 exciting FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration is complete!