Do you love the smell of lavender? What if I were to tell you that you could easily get that scent and smell any time of the day that you want? These DIY Lavender Products are so simple and easy to do and can easily be made up as a great gift to give to all your family and friends as well.
The next time that you’re feeling creative and wanting to make something for yourself or a homemade gift idea, why not try one of these great product choices below. From beauty products to scrubs, there is literally a lavender product here for everyone to enjoy!
Think outside the box as well when you’re making these gifts. You can really get ahead of the holiday and gift-giving season by making up some of these and giving them to others.
20 Amazing DIY Lavender Products You Will Love
Here are some really great smelling lavender products that you need to have on your radar! It’s time to have fun with your creativity.
- DIY Lavender Coconut Sugar Scrub Bars – Hello Creative Family
These sugar scrub bars are great for your skin and smell amazing!
- Jasmine, Lavender and Rose Homemade Aromatherapy Bath Salts – Homemade for Elle
Just wait until you use these bath salts. Bathtime may just be your favorite part of the day!
- DIY Honey Lavender Bath Melts – Suburbia Unwrapped
Have you ever smelt the combination of lavender and honey? Just wait…you’re about to be hooked.
- How to Make DIY Lavender Lip Scrub – Six Dollar Family
Treat your lips with this amazing DIY lip scrub recipe.
- Easy Lavender DIY Oatmeal Milk Bath Recipe – Turning the Clock Back
Say goodbye to itchy and scaly skin and welcome in silky smooth!
- Homemade Lavender Soap Recipe – PinkWhen
I love the smell of this soap recipe and I really like how easy it is to make up.
- DIY Shimmery Lavender Bath Salt Recipe – Must Have Mom
Do you want to shimmer and shine? Check out this bath salt recipe!
- Homemade Soap Loofah with Lavender and Chamomile – Homemade for Elle
Another amazing smelling soap recipe that will have you smelling great for days.
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe – Beauty Crafter
You haven’t smelled awesome bath bombs until you’ve smelled these.
- DIY Lavender Mint Sore Muscle Soak – The Homespun Hydrangea
Have sore muscles from working out? Check out this muscle soak lavender recipe that smells amazing, too.
- Make Your Own Essential Oil Cuticle Cream – Craft Create Cook
Take care of your nails easily with this cuticle cream.
- How to Make Lavender Mint DIY Dry Shampoo – Style on Main
Everyone needs a good dry shampoo to have in their back pocket and this is yours!
- Homemade Lavender Calendula Skin Balm – Mindful Momma
It’s important to put your skincare high on your priorities!
- DIY Lavender Sleep Balm – Six Dollar Family
Having trouble falling asleep? Check out this simple sleep balm to see what you can do about it.
- Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub Recipe – My Skincare Recipes
Another amazing sugar scrub recipe that you’re going to love.
- Natural and Antibacterial DIY Lavender Yoga Mat Spray and Countertop Spray – Hello Creative Family
Do you love to do yoga? Clean up your mat easily with this spray!
- DIY Lavender Essential Oil Tincture – Hello Creative Family
I love this oil tincture and I think you’re going to as well.
- How To Make Your Own Lavender Linen Spray – New House New Home
Want your sheets to smell amazing? Look no further than this linen spray.
- Natural Lip Balm with Lavender and Grapefruit Essential Oils – Beauty in the Mess
Treat your lips like royalty with this natural lip balm.
- How to Make Homemade Lavender Rosemary Shampoo – Premeditated Leftovers
Your hair is going to smell so good after this shampoo recipe!
See how many different lavender products that you can easily make at home?! It’s crazy awesome, right?
The next time that you’re looking for a great smelling product that you want to make yourself, try out some of these simple DIY lavender products. You’re going to be hooked after you choose and make your first one.
Do you have a favorite lavender product from the choices above?
Check out some of our other useful articles that you’ll enjoy!
- Essential Oils That Smell Like The Beach
- Are Superfoods Really Super?
- 5 Simple Tips For Waking Up Happy