I don’t know about you, but sometimes I’m just plain tired! We all spend so much time on the go that eventually we crash and burn. As the daily stressors catch up to us, we find ourselves unmotivated and usually at the worst time. I have found diffusing these essential oil blends for motivation, really helps clear my mind and lets me tackle my day.
At least I do, how about you?
Life doesn’t stop just because we want it to. We still have responsibilities, errands to run and things to do. When you’re feeling sluggish and need a little extra oomph in your day essential oils can help. I have 6 essential oil blends for motivation to help boost your mood and get you in the spirit of working.
Essential Oil Blends For Motivation
The right essential oils can energize and inspire you! With these combinations, you can have a ready-made blend for giving you that extra push to get through the day.
This blend is perfect for when you need convincing to rise and shine and get the day started. If you’re struggling to get moving and out the door, give this blend a try:
- 8 drops Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 6 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
If you find yourself in a funk or tired of the gray weather, this wonderful blend can lift your spirit:
- 7 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 6 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Clary Sage essential oil
If you have a long day ahead and or find yourself feeling drained, this powerful blend will put some pep back in your step and it definitely (bonus!) may make you want to be more productive:
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 6 drops Cardamom essential oil
- 4 drops Basil essential oil
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
Get rid of negative energy and back on track with this wonderful blend:
- 8 drops Orange essential oil
- 4 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops Lime essential oil
- 3 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
This blend is my go-to blend for when I am just “done”. You know those days when you are lacking any motivation to get moving?
Do you ever feel like that? Or is it just me?
This yummy blend will help you get back on track:
- 8 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops Basil essential oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lime essential oil
- 2 drops Ginger essential oil
- 2 drops Elemi essential oil
I really don’t know where I’d be without my oils, yall!
Essential oils have been used for years to support healthy living. If you haven’t tried diffusing oils when your day is just “off”, then you definitely need to!!
If you don’t have oils yet, don’t despair! I love the Premium Starter Kit because it literally has everything that you need to get started with oils (including many of the oils mentioned in this post). Plus, you get a free diffuser (#winning)!
Which essential oils do you want to try?