I mentioned earlier this month that I’m working to eliminate sugar as best as I can (and it kinda sucks)…
Y’all. It’s hard. I love sweets. Which means I’ve spent approximately 10,000 hours trying to figure out how to get out of giving up sugar.
Because just one macaroon won’t hurt…right?
Except that I know how I feel when I OD on sugar (which is terrible). But I can’t seem to convince my sweet tooth.
Que all the googling for solutions that satisfy my sweet tooth but don’t overload me on sugar.
Y’all. Pinterest is the bomb when it’s 10:00 at night and all you can think about is driving to the party store (basically a gas station with booze here in Michigan) and picking up some not-so-great-for-me fudge.
Because everyone knows that the only fudge worth eating is Mackinac Fudge. It’s amazing. But it’s definitely loaded with sugar.
Then I came across keto fat bombs. Y’all. These aren’t new to me (I actually really, really love my recipes for them).
Why didn’t I think of this sooner!?
I can make keto fat bombs quickly and easily…and they’re low or no sugar…and they are absolutely delicious. They remind me of fudge, too (which is a huge bonus).
And I found not one recipe that I decided was a “must try”…but 22. So, I thought I’d share.
22 Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- White Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs Recipe from Low Carb Yum
- Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs from Savory Tooth
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs from Low Carb Maven
- Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs from Low Carb Yum
- Breakfast Bacon Fat Bombs from A Simple Pantry
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers Fat Bombs from Low Carb Yum
- Clean Eating Peanut Butter Fat Bombs from The Gracious Pantry
- Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Balls from Wholesome Yum
- Delicious Orange Cheesecake Fat Bombs from DIY Candy
- Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs from Homemade Food Junkie
- Almond Butter Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs from Two Sleevers
- Delicious Pumpkin & Chocolate Fat Bombs from DIY Candy
- Raspberry Lime Cheesecake Fat Bombs from The Baking Fairy
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs from Diabetes Strong
- Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs from Officially Gluten Free
- Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs from Real Balanced
- French Toast Fat Bombs from Real Balanced
- Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs from Real Balanced
- Samoa Fudge Bombs from Beauty and the Foodie
- Easy Chocolate Fat Bombs with Coconut Oil from Wholesome Yum
- Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb Squares Recipe from iSave A to Z
- Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Fat Bombs from JaMonkey
Now the only problem I’m having is which one to make first…I’ll probably start with cheesecake something and go to the dark chocolate keto fat bombs (because of fudge).
Do you like keto fat bombs?