If you are looking for an impressive dinner idea, then you should check out these mouthwatering Cajun butter steak bites. They are so rich, hearty, and tender you won’t be able to say no to seconds. Everyone will devour them as soon as you have finished cooking them and there won’t be a morsel left.
Serve this steak bites recipe for family, friends, and get-togethers. Everyone will be begging you for the recipe and will be shocked that it’s so quick and easy to make.
How To Make Steak Bites
All you need is 15 minutes to make these amazing garlic butter steak bites. Once you give them a taste you will be ready for more. Even kids will eat this steak like the world is coming to an end. Take a look at how simple it is to make.
First Step: Begin by combining all of the cajun seasoning ingredients into a bowl. Whisk it until it’s mixed together well.
Second Step: Toss the steak pieces into the bowl of seasoning. Toss until all the steak is well coated.
Third Step: Heat oil in a skillet using medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot then toss in pieces of steak and cook each side for 2-3 minutes.
NOTE: If you need to add more oil, you can as needed.
Fourth Step: Add butter and garlic and allow it to saute for 30 seconds. Add the steak back to the pan. Serve warm and enjoy!
How Do I Know When Steak Is Done?
The steak bites are done cooking when they are a medium brown outside with crispy edges. You can cook them for less if you prefer your steak to be rare or longer if you want them to be well-done. Cook the steak to your preference and you will be good to go.
What To Serve With Garlic Butter Steak Bites
The options are endless because steak goes so well with many other recipes. I wanted to share some of our reader favorites because I think you will enjoy them too. Take a look at these lip-smacking good side dishes.
- Oven Broiled Broccoli – This broccoli is seriously the best ever!
- Parmesan Basil Garlic Roasted Carrots – You have never had carrots this good before. YUM!
- The Perfect Watermelon Salad – This is AMAZING for summer months!
- Strawberry Salad – You will love how gorgeous this salad looks and it tastes even better.
How Do I Store Garlic Steak Bites
It’s best to let the garlic steak bites cool down completely before storing them. Then place them into a storage container that’s airtight. The garlic butter steak bites will last 3-4 days in the fridge.
Heat them up in the skillet with a little bit of oil or toss them in the microwave. Just heat them until they are hot because if you cook them too long they will begin to get tough.
If you notice that the steak bites are smelly, have mold or seem dried out then toss them because they have gone bad.
You will need a few supplies when making these easy steak bites. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Cast Ironed Skillet – This skillet is fantastic because it’s pre-seasoning and you can cook a lot of food at once.
- Bowl – I love this set of bowls because they have lids and are super easy to clean.
Cajun Butter Steak Bites
- Shallow bowl
- Cast iron skillet
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 3/4 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 23 oz Sirloin steak (cut into 2-inch cubes)
- 1 tbsp Canola oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- Combine all of the ingredients for the Cajun seasoning in the bowl. The paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, dried thyme, dried oregano, brown sugar, cayenne powder, and the black pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add the steak bites to the bowl. Toss the bites to coat them with the seasoning.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil in the skillet over medium-high heat until the skillet is hot. Add small batches of the steak bites cooking them on each side for 2-3 minutes. (Until the edges are crispy and browned).
- Add more oil as needed. Remove the steak bites, set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Slowly add butter to the skillet heating until melted. Add the chopped garlic, Saute for about 30 seconds (until fragrant), Scrap up any browned bits from the pan.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Slowly add the steak bites back into the skillet tossing them through the garlic butter. ( evenly coat the bites). Serve warm and enjoy!
Leave a Comment