I received samples of the product in exchange for this post. All opinions are mine (and Smalls').
It’s fall. Which means fall flavors-and my favorites involve squash-butternut, spaghetti, zucchini, and pumpkin. Normally, I make pumpkin muffins or pancakes, but when a box of deliciousness arrived in my mailbox from Fit Body Bakery® last week, I suddenly had access to cookie mix.
It was like the universe was screaming at me to make some pumpkin cookies! So I obliged, and you know what?
I really should make them more often! They were fluffy, chewy, perfect little clouds of pumpkin bliss. And when you add chocolate chips? Holy.Cow.
I think that next time I make them I may use a smaller cookie scoop so they last longer…since the 18 I made lasted less than 24 hours. Even The Baby loved them and signed for “more”.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box Conquer It! Cookie Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat your eggs and MCT oil together with a hand mixer until well combined. Add in the canned pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice, blend until well combined.
- Slowly mix in the cookie mix 1/2 cup at a time with your hand mixer on low speed until it's all been blended. Add in your water and blend on low until creamy. Gently fold in your chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop your cookies onto a greased cookie sheet. These are cake-like cookies, so if you prefer your cookies to be flat, now's the time.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool the rest of the way. Enjoy!
You could easily leave the chocolate chips out and add raisins or dried cranberries. Walnuts or pecans would be amazing, too!
Leave a Comment