Indulge in this healthy Parmesan Broccoli Stem side dish for any occasion. It’s filled with lots of incredible flavors, easy to make and pleases any crowd.
I don’t know about you, but I get tired of boring meals. I love to add as much flavor to our dinners and lunches as possible. That’s what inspired me to create this parmesan broccoli dish. It’s INSANE how good it is.
You really should have any trouble getting the kids on board to eat broccoli once they try it. Eating healthy is much easier when food tastes this good.
What You Will Need:
- 4 cups of sliced broccoli stems
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6tbsp parmesan cheese
- Begin by preheating the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Next, you’ll need to line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Combine the broccoli stems with olive oil, parmesan, salt, and pepper. Make sure the broccoli is coated well.
4. Lay out the broccoli on a baking sheet and make sure they aren’t stacked on top of each other.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the broccoli is golden and roasted.
Can They Be Made In The Air Fryer?
Yes, you absolutely can make this parmesan broccoli recipe in the air fryer. You will need to heat the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook them for 10-15 minutes. Be sure to flip them halfway through cooking. Keep a close watch on them as you reach the end because they will cook up pretty quickly.
How Do You Store Leftovers?
If you end up with leftover parmesna broccoli, place it in an airtight container. It will last in the fridge for up to 4 days. You can also sprinkle them on a baking sheet and put the pan in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Once frozen, remove them off the pan and put them in a freezer bag or container.
To reheat the parmesan broccoli, place them on a baking sheet and reheat in the oven at 375 degrees until they are hot. You don’t want to overcook them.
I don’t recommend microwaving them or they will end up mushy and not near as crispy and flavorful.
What To Serve With Parmesan Broccoli
You can seriously serve this parmesan broccoli recipe with almost anything. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Meat – Chicken, steak, burgers, they all go well with this recipe. Go wild and try it with everything.
- Salads – Eat a big garden salad with the veggies. It’s a refreshing way to add even more nutrients to your diet.
- Bread – I like to eat some warm bread with my meals from time to time. So yummy!