It’s the time of year when Mummy’s little monsters get to bring make-believe to life with spooky costumes, haunted houses and jack o’ lanterns.
Y’all! Trick-or-treat can’t come fast enough! And one of my favorite things about the end of October are using essential oils for Halloween
Because I’ve got kids in and out Halloween week, I understand how important it is to use kid-friendly essential oil blends.
Here are my favorite essential oils for Halloween, perfect for your little goblins (and big goblins, too).
Nothing says Happy Halloween more than the tasty treats from a trick-or-treat adventure. This essential oil blend offers a delicately sweet aroma that everyone’s sure to love.
Help those little zombies rise from their graves with this essential oil blend. The floral scent reminds me of fresh cut flowers and ghostly visitors.
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 2 drops Geranium essential oil
- 2 drops Hyssop essential oil
- 1 drop each Jasmine and Elemi essential oils
Have a magical evening and a fang-tastic Halloween with this monster essential oil blend. A little goes a long way and this blend will add to the excitement and energy of the night.
For that special witch in your life (its okay Mom’s y’all can own it today…hahahaha). This witchy blend is perfect for getting rid of brain fog and enhancing energy and stamina for the festivities ahead. Make no bones about it, good energy and a great mood are easy to find with this essential oil blend.
- 3 drops Brain Power essential oil
- 3 drops Clarity essential oil
- 2 drops each of Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils
- 1 drop each of Frankincense and Dorado Azul essential oils
- 1 drop of Lime or Grapefruit essential oil (optional)
Those little ones are simply too cute to be scary! I love this blend because it reminds me of warm spiced cider and the mystery of the night. This is my go-to essential oil blend for Halloween night.
Pumpkin Slice of Heaven
Enjoy your pumpkin latte in a bottle. This sweet and spicy blend will help you carve out some good times with family and friends. Treat yourself to this jack o’ lantern essential oil blend.
- 3 drops Nutmeg essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop each of Cardamom and Ginger essential oil
I know I said 6 but this one is too good to share. I love this essential oil blend because it does a great job of counteracting the sugar rush and quieting those giggles so the kids can wind down, relax and get a great night’s sleep.
- 4 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 1 drop of Tangerine essential oil
Halloween is an exciting holiday for the kids and a perfect opportunity for you to capture a few memories while spending good quality time. Halloween allows all of us to be a kid again and essential oils are an easy way to embrace the spirit of the season and reap the amazing benefits the oils have to offer.
Enjoy yourself, use some essential oils for Halloween, and have a spook-tacular good time and a safe and happy Halloween!