I ran out of my lemon essential oil a few days ago. I didn’t think much of it and went about my business…for about 48 hours. I have about million lemon essential oil uses that I incorporate on the daily. I usually diffuse lemon and a few of my other favorites (I can have more than one favorite!) together each morning. But without my lemon…
Y’all. I missed my lemon oil.
I seriously love Lemon essential oil. Did I mention that? I love lemon oil so much that I OVERNIGHTED my order so that I could get my bottle. As soon as my order arrived, I grabbed my diffuser and added:
It smells amazing! This combination smells like springtime and wakes me up. I diffuse it literally every morning. And I may have ordered a few bottles of lemon essential oil…just a few, though.
12 Surprising Lemon Essential Oil Uses
Y’all. I seriously use lemon essential oil for everything. I’ll be honest…I’m still surprised when I get an email or a Facebook message from someone who asks me how to use lemon oil. For me, it’s second nature to grab my bottle of lemon oil for just about everything:
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to let your kids safely wipe down surfaces.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality into your pancakes for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- A drop of lemon essential oil on a blemish may help minimize oil production.
- Soothe aching feet by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
- Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help support circulation.
- Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help brighten carpets and leave a fresh smell in the room.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon vitality to your chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
- Place a few drops of lemon (or any other citrus) essential oil in some baking soda in your refrigerator to help eliminate odors and make everything smell citrusy.
- Lemon is one of the main ingredients in one of my favorite Young Living supplements, Inner Defense™.
How To Get Lemon Oil
Want to learn more about oils? I would love to help you get started on your oily journey! There are lots of amazing oils, but I recommend starting with the Premium Starter Kit. You’ll get 12 essential oils (including lemon oil!), and a whole bunch of awesome:
If you’re ready to jump in, go HERE! Once you sign up, you can add all sorts of awesomeness to help you get rid of the yuck, like Inner Defenese®!
What oil can you not live without?