It’s definitely winter, Y’all. That has me dreaming of whipping up savory and yummy paleo chili recipes. Nothing warms up the bones like a good chili on an extra cold day.
Don’t believe me? The forecasted high today is 14 degrees. FOURTEEN DEGREES.
Let that sink in for a second.
That means that it’s well below freezing, which means I’m craving some stick-to-my-ribs food.
Like chili. Oh, how I love a good bowl of chili on a cold day.
…now, Ish and I have opted to eat paleo the majority of the time. Which sucks when you want chili.
Because chili usually has beans. Which means I’m out of luck unless I get creative…then I remembered the beauty of the internet and how much I love, love, love Pinterest.
Here are a few favorite Paleo Recipes to try as well
Did you know that there are about a million paleo chili recipes out there (well, maybe not a million, but pretty close, I’d say!)?
I spent a few
hours minutes scrolling through and saved the ones that looked too good to pass up.
16 Paleo Chili Recipes
- Paleo Sweet Potato Chili – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe – Wholesome Yum
- No Bean Chili – This West Coast Mommy
- Economical Steak Chili – Everyday Maven
- Pressure Cooker Low Carb Paleo White Chicken Chili – Low Carb Yum
- Pork Chili Verde Crock Pot Recipe – My Natural Family
- Healthy Slow Cooker Paleo Buffalo Chicken Chili Recipe – Must Have Mom
- Hearty Crock Pot Chili Stew – Beauty and the Foodie
- Paleo Chili- Bison, Bacon, and Pot Roast Chili Recipe – A Fork’s Tale
- Beef Chili with Butternut Squash – Everyday Maven
- No Tomato Chili – A Girl Worth Saving
- Keto Instant Pot Chunky Chili – Beauty and the Foodie
- Chili Recipe (No Beans) – Mama Loves Food
- Paleo Pumpkin Chili with Ground Pork – Avocado Pesto
- No Bean Hawaiian Chili Recipe – Mommy Moment
- Crock Pot Cauliflower Chicken Chili – Cook Eat Paleo
Leave a Comment