If you’re tired of spending money at the store buying beauty and lip products, it’s time to make your own. These easy DIY lip balm and scrubs are a simple solution that is actually fun to make.
What I love most about these simple homemade ideas is that they also make really great gift ideas as well. If you’re looking for something to give to your family and friends, there are so many great choices on this list to choose from!
And if you’re worried that you aren’t crafty enough to make any of these items, don’t be. I can assure you that these are all totally doable no matter what your crafting or skill level is!
25 Easy DIY Lip Balm And Scrubs
It’s time to take control of your DIY projects and make these a priority. You’ll be so happy that you did!
- DIY Crayon Lip Balm from Raising Life Long Learners
Who knew that crayons could be so useful? Try it once and you’re going to be hooked.
- DIY Burt’s Bees Copycat Lip Balm from Happy Money Saver
Save some money and make your own copycat DIY lip balm. Your lips will be silky smooth!
- DIY Shea Butter Lip Balm from Scratch Mommy
There’s a reason that shea butter is so popular for the skin. (it’s also great in lip balm form as well!)
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Essential Oil Lip Balm from Living Well Mom
Even though the scent is pumpkin spice, you can make and use this any time of the year.
- DIY Honey Cinnamon Lip Balm from Intoxicated on Life
Wait until you lick your lips after putting on this one! It’s so good! (although, it’s not recommended to lick too much!)
- DIY All Natural Creamsicle Lip Balm from Happy Mothering
If you love the idea of an all-natural lip balm, why not give this one a try?
- DIY Lavender Lip Balm from The Happier Homemaker
The smell of lavender is always a great choice as it calms the nerves and smoothes the lips.
- DIY Mint Lip Balm from Simply Stacie
If you forget your mints or gum at home, this mint lip balm has you covered.
- DIY Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub from Sparkles of Sunshine
Have you ever tried a lip scrub? It’s actually really cool and fun to use.
- DIY Raspberry Lemonade Lip Sugar Scrub from Busy Being Jennifer
I love the scent of this one. It’s like summer and happiness, all in one.
- DIY Pina Colada Lip Sugar Scrub from A Magical Mess
Do you like Pina Colada? If so, put this simple DIU lip sugar scrub on your radar.
- DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm from Thrifty Jinxy
Save this one for the holiday season as it’s a perfect choice.
- DIY Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Hairspray and High Heels
If you love the taste and scent of bubblegum, you can’t possibly skip this one!
- DIY Homemade Honey Lip Scrub from The Classy Chapter
More honey on your lips means more sticky goodness.
- DIY Pineapple Orange Lip Scrub from Lasting Thumbprints
Talk about a tropical paradise on your lips!
- DIY Tinted Lip Gloss from Craft Create Cook
If you’re wanting to give your lips a little bit of color, why not use this tinted lip gloss?
- DIY Cold Sore Treatment from Craft Bits
Do you get cold sores here and there? This DIY treatment might help!
- DIY 3 Ingredient Chocolate Flavored Lip Gloss from Mama To 5 Blessings
With just 3 ingredients, you’re going to fall in love with the ease of making this lip gloss.
- DIY Cotton Candy Lip Scrub from Bitz and Giggles
Everyone loves the taste of cotton candy, right?
- DIY Essential Oil Lip Balm from Millenial Beauty Sisters
This simple recipe is one that you’re going to find yourself making over and over again.
- DIY Homemade Lip Balm in Vintage Pill Boxes from A Side of Sweet
This is not only effective and useful but it’s adorable as well.
- DIY Perfect Pout Peppermint Lip Scrub from Holistic Health Herbalist
Another day, another perfect time to make your own peppermint lip scrub.
- DIY Vanilla and Coconut Lip Scrub from LW Vogue
I love the smell of coconut! This lip scrub hits it out of the park!
- DIY Lavender and Vanilla Lip Scrub from Making Manzanita
Have you ever combined lavender and vanilla? You’re going to love the outcome.
- DIY Brown Sugar Lip Scrub from The Things We’ll Make
Brown sugar rocks this awesome lip scrub.
See how many choices there are for DIY lip balms and scrubs? You’ll have no problem at all finding several that you’re going to love to make!
And remember to share some with your family and friends. They’ll love the thoughtful gift!
Do you have a DIY lip balm from the list above that you’re super excited to make?
While you’re at it, you aren’t going to want to miss these ideas too:
- 20 Amazing DIY Lavendar Products You Will Love
- DIY Oatmeal Mask With Honey
- DIY Oatmeal Mask With Honey
- The Best Homemade DIY Detangler Spray